Friday, October 06, 2006

Why a Car Insurance Blog?

Greetings!

I have been running a general insurance blog for quite awhile now. In case you haven't stumbled across it on your surfing adventures, it is:
RESEARCH INSURANCE
However, when I checked the search logs on my blog, and also on my Insurance Website, I noticed that the bulk of the people were looking for subjects about car insurance. By the way, that insurance website is:
I actually started out on the web because I was a life and health agent, and really had nothing to do with auto insurance. I managed to expand my online ability to quote, provide information, and refer people to licensed, local agents to the car and homeowners area.
That said, I know every driver in the U.S. needs car insurance - at least liability. In many states, it's the law, and of course, it's always a good idea. After all, nobody plans for an accident. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that car insurance is the type of insurance that people are looking for when they want quotes, articles, information, and a referal to a local agent.
I started this blog to try and seperate out the flood of information about car insurance into it's own place. Welcome to 4CarInsurance! Anyway, from the feedback I get on my site, the most popular online source I have for car insurance is:

No comments: